Want to sponsor this event?
Click Here to Access the Sponsorship Prospectus
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the organization is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally.
Join 1,200+ attendees. Executives from the Fortune 500, thought leaders, security architects and developers, gather to share cutting-edge ideas, initiatives and technology advancements.
- Two days of training and two-day conference
- Keynote addresses by world renowned Industry experts
- Exhibit area offering solutions to your application security challenges
- Global Reach: OWASP supports 30,000+ individual participants, more than 65 organizational and 60 academic supporters via 200 local chapters in 75+ countries across 6 continents.
- Important to all Industries: Access to key representatives and decision-makers from major Financial Services, Insurance, e-Commerce, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and Government sectors
- World renowned speakers
- Conference is exclusively focused on Application Security to provide solutions to your problems
- Discounts for OWASP Corporate Supporters
For more information please contact Kelly Santalucia.
Terms & Conditions
This contract is good for 10 days from date listed on contract. If the signed contract is not returned within 10 days it will be voided.
1. **Priority of Booth Selection is based on sponsorship level AND date payment is received in full**
2. 50% payment due at contract signing with remaining balance due by July 1, 2016.
3. All sponsorships must be paid in full by July 1, 2016. Any sponsorship confirmed after July 1, 2016 must be paid in full immediately.OWASP will charge a 2% interest rate (compounding monthly) if payment is not received in full by July 1, 2016.
4. Sponsorship cancellations made before April 1, 2016 will receive 50% refund. After April 1, 2016 all sponsorships are considered final.
5. In the event that OWASP cancels the event a sponsorship fee reimbursement will be provided.
6. Program details are subject to change.