- $50 discount available for individual OWASP members.
- Student Tickets – Students must present a valid student ID and proof of
affiliation at an accredited university to pick up the ticket (Limited tickets available).
- Single day tickets do not include access to social events such as the pre-conference reception and the conference dinner.
- Groups discounts are available for 5+ or 10+ ticket batches, email Laura for details.
- Vendor discounts are available, email Kelly for details.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
|Conference Fee||Non-member||Member||Single Day|
|February 15 – May 31||$750.00||$700.00||$500.00|
|June 1 – July 1||$850.00||$800.00||$500.00|
|July 2 – September 15||$925.00||$875.00||$500.00|
|September 16 – October 14||$995.00||$945.00||$500.00|
|Students and Faculty||$80.00|
|Group Discounts > 5 people||$150 off per ticket|
|Group Discounts > 10 people||$200 off per ticket|
OWASP Application Security USA (AppSecUSA) is a wholly-owned and operated conference by OWASP. The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a 501(c)(3) worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software. Our mission is to make software security visible, so that individuals and organizations worldwide can make informed decisions about true software security risks.
Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all of our materials are available under a free and open software license. You’ll find everything about OWASP on our website and current information on our OWASP blog. There are thousands of active Application Security professionals around the globe who review the changes to the site to help ensure quality.